That’s right. We only have one. It costs $1500 and here is what you get:
* One-on-one customer service, including introductory meeting, proof copy, quarterly sales reports, and follow-up interaction.
* ISBN number, barcode, LCCN, and U.S. copyright registration.
* Online distribution through Amazon, BN.com, etc.
* Distribution to bookstores through Ingram and Baker & Taylor.
* Formatting of e-book for Kindle, Nook, and Google Books.
* Custom color cover and interior design. Unlimited black-and-white photos within.
* Publicized author event at RiverRun Bookstore.
* 10 free copies of the book, additional copies at 50% off the cover price.
*Quarterly paid royalties on copies sold.
Royalty is 65% of the wholesale price of the book less publishing/printing costs. For example: On a $15, 300-page novel, this would be roughly $4.50. For example: On a 75-page, $12 poetry book, this would be roughly $5.25 per book. PLEASE NOTE: Royalties will vary based on length of the book and the channel through which it is sold. It’s a much longer conversation that we are happy to have with you one on one.
Here’s What You Don’t Get:
* Unfilled promises about Marketing. We don’t charge you for marketing, and we urge you not to be cautious of anyone who does.
* Editing. We expect you to deliver a manuscript that is free of typos and ready to go. We are happy to recommend affordable freelance editors. We know a bunch!
This can be confusing stuff! Call us; we will talk to you in person, because we are real human beings. 1-603-431-2100